2014年3月17日星期一

child playground equipment safety

1. Between each shape and has a fence between the shape and at a safe distance.
2 lefunland infant toddler playground equipment modeling realistic, beautiful colors. And be able to fully guarantee the safety of play
3 nose to prevent wind blown down by the wind.
4 guardrail height lefunland commercial indoor playground equipment
5 mats height 50 cm
Large inflatable toys, inflatable slides, inflatable castle, trampoline family land belonging to these four and inflatable toys.

2 条评论:

  1. Hi article which you have present on playgroung equipments Safety flooring is a great post, I truly liked it. I learned a lot from your article. I am going to share your article with my friends and office team. Thanks!”

    回复删除
  2. Hi article which you have present on playgroung equipments manufacturers is a great post, I truly liked it. I learned a lot from your article. I am going to share your article with my friends and office team. Thanks!”

    回复删除